Thứ Tư, 14 tháng 10, 2020

Boxer personal stalker I will follow you wherever you go bathroom included shirt

 Better to vote for a man trying to free POC than to vote for the ones who lock them up! It really is and it's scary. Most of them I've noticed are mentally unstable and angry little people. They throw temper tantrums, scream at the sky, and are controlled like puppets. I thank God my strings are cut lol honestly, I don't think they do and are secretly wishing the country was like that so their stupidity can be justified. Lol Common sense is no longer common. I'm lost at how unreasonable a lot of folks have become they're quick to talk about God but are the same ones who believe in the most outrageous things in this country. Sadly, they'll find out one day and I hate it for them. All you can do is pray for people like her. what in the world is that? I need details Obi Ibada amen to that! It's honestly scary and crazy. Even scarier that children have to grow up in a world with people like that in it they don't care about POC.

Buy it here: Boxer personal stalker I will follow you wherever you go bathroom included shirt
HomePage: 2020 Temerchan Cool Store

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét