Thứ Sáu, 16 tháng 10, 2020

I might look like I’m listening to you but in my head I’m playing my Guitar or I’m thinking about buying another one shirt

  Just remember dead people don’t buy things, pay taxes or make any contribution to the economy another dumb one in denial. Stay safe, hope your relatives do too. By the way, you don't have to do much to stay safe. Social distance, only 2m not that far, wash your hands more often, easy to do. One journo with a phone will suffice. They can wear a radiation suit if need be. if you say so, just keep wagging yours how many people do you think will be dying once the world economy collapses? Something that will affect 99% of people worldwide, rest assured it won't affect the billionaires and elites that are running this destruction of the economy I'll guarantee they will benefit from it yes and has killed in its thousands year in year out, but we have never destroyed the world economy over it very true and we live with the flu just like we must live with this new virus.

Buy it here: I might look like I’m listening to you but in my head I’m playing my Guitar or I’m thinking about buying another one shirt
HomePage: 2020 Temerchan Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét