Thứ Năm, 1 tháng 10, 2020

I’m a grumpy old October woman I’m too old to fight too slow to run I’ll just shoot you and be done with it shirt

  

So who isn't voting for Joe Biden after this raging shitshow trump just put on for this nation? Hopefully, everyone with an IQ above an ashtray will be voting Biden! you are intellectually lazy that only read CNN headlines and you don’t read further exactly! I knew before it started he'd treat it like one of his racists, ego-boosting rallies. I think he got confused when his cult wasn't there cheering him on excuse me? You are the dum dum, if you're going to spill out false information, check what source! Dum dum, Rosa Parks did not give him an award and he was never awarded for anything related to black people or people of color check your false alternative facts! You're the one who is a dumbo and a liar! Gosh, so many dummies who use their mouths but not their brain. actually, you are talking about yourself when you say dumb, that's what Trump called his base and also disgusting. That's what he thinks of his own base says a white racist guy.

Buy it here: I’m a grumpy old October woman I’m too old to fight too slow to run I’ll just shoot you and be done with it shirt
HomePage: 2020 Temerchan Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét