Chủ Nhật, 23 tháng 10, 2022

I love Garbages that’s my fuckin’ problem shirt

 I gave up about 20 yrs ago, I had at times been a very heavy smoker as a money broker in the seventies I was getting through eighty a day, I obviously did a lot of damage to my lungs and they will never heal properly, but unlike most ex-smokers I don't blame anyone but myself, the dangers were well known even since the 40s and the late King died of lung Cancer which was blamed partly on his smoking habit, so anyone that wants to sue a tobacco company for their stupidity should be sent packing. IF the lung stem cells are intact or not damaged then lungs will autorepair but if the stem cells are damaged it wont repair. 

Buy it here: I love Garbages that’s my fuckin’ problem shirt
I love Garbages that's my fuckin' problem s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét