Thứ Tư, 12 tháng 10, 2022

I don’t watch crime shows for entertainment I watch for new ideas shirt

 the day african people start to understand this, will be the first day africa starts moving forward. Tyler Henderson that is very evident! Everyone who is oppressed is due to fear of our power. Women Africans & the Natives. It really pisses me off that we have people in cages & the media says “immigrants from Mexico” they tried to label label label but the truth is it is only Natives mixed with Spanish, they are indigenous to America they literally owned the whole southern part of what’s now US and they have the audacity to pretend these people have no rights to this land.

Buy it here: I don’t watch crime shows for entertainment I watch for new ideas shirt
I don't watch crime shows for entertainment I watch for new ideas s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét