Chủ Nhật, 23 tháng 10, 2022

Deer I hunt because punching people is frowned upon Vintage shirt

 Not everyone is the same, some people smoke their entire lives and die of natural causes. Others eat "healthy" run marathons and stay active but die of cancer or some rare illness. I'll just live life and give thanks for the days I was given but when it's my time to go then I'll go in peace. To those who’ve stopped and still had issues: my Grandpa stopped in the 50’s and died in the ‘90’s. Of lung cancer. But he lived in a high pollution area, where the midday sun was just a brighter spot in the nearly permanently smog filled skies of Bakersfield CA. 

Buy it here: Deer I hunt because punching people is frowned upon Vintage shirt
Deer I hunt because punching people is frowned upon Vintage s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét