Thứ Sáu, 16 tháng 9, 2022

Wanted dead and alive Schrodinger’s cat shirt

  I always worried about how my ex husband could take our daughter to the toilet when out shopping. He said it was hard and he’d usually take her to the disabled loo. I don’t have a son but what do mums do with a 10 yr old son? He’s too old to go in the ladies but I’m sure as hell not letting him go to the gents on his own. Most toilets are dirty and yuck in this country. Going to the loo should not be something you put off or dread. There is no need for this and the UK are so behind in this. Nice clean family toilet rooms with proper baby changing tables (big enough for toddlers), and somewhere to put your baby when you need to go to the loo yourself. The amount of times I went home rather than go to a loo where I’d have to lie my baby on the floor so I could have a wee cos a pram wouldn’t fit in the room. I shop in taunton snd there is nowhere if you have a pram on your own. 

Buy it here: Wanted dead and alive Schrodinger’s cat shirt
Wanted dead and alive Schrodinger's cat s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét