Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 9, 2022

AEW Scissor me Daddy Ass shirt

It also won't stop pupils picking it up in school and taking it home to their parents / carers. I've got 3 kids at home, one in year 11, believe me I want them back in school. But not until it's safe, and excuse me for being pedantic but I'd rather wait until it is actually safe, not when Boris decides to flip his coin and decide to send schools back without proper scientific data. Jabulela-Jax Roberts there is no data to show teachers are at a higher risk of severe illness (hospitalisation/death) than someone of the same age in any other profession. The data is clear that it is age that is the greatest risk factor not profession. They need to continue with the current plan to vaccinate all over 50s first, as these make up 99% of deaths. Ammarah Sadiq Vaccinations are for those people who are most at risk from the disease itself. Teachers who are vulnerable will already be on the vaccination list.

Buy it here: AEW Scissor me Daddy Ass shirt
AEW Scissor me Daddy Ass s Tank-top

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét