Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 9, 2022

1998 2022 Roger Federer signature thank you for the memories shirt

  I wish everyone could appreciate the tireless work of the NHS staff, who fulfil the expectations of the country with such love and compassion, unrelenting commitment to their work. I say these words with passion and experience as a survivor in intensive care from April to September and still have a journey ahead. This from the same BBC that tried to suggest earlier today that suicides because of lockdown haven't increased significantly. Going to light a candle and have thoughts and prayers for them and everyone who also died because they didn't recieve cancer treatment are you? Give me a break, I feel sick! I went into my own lockdown on 6 March. We could see it coming. We'd seen it in China, Italy and Spain. We had time to prepare. 

Buy it here: 1998 2022 Roger Federer signature thank you for the memories shirt

1998 2022 Roger Federer signature thank you for the memories s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét