Thứ Sáu, 16 tháng 9, 2022

I paused my game to be here shirt

 The rest of the world need to disengage from China's influence by trading with China's black listed countries and excluding some trade with China until human rights issues are thoroughly addressed and are genuine. All we all know this goes on in this country and in other countries and what can we do. What do are countries leaders do . This is modern day kidnapping, under the name of the state . Look at Iran and the poor people they are and are being held for no crimes but are being used to blackmail other countries. To anyone who says China is a "good" country needs to give their heads a shake. Communism is the truest form of evil in society.. I hope Chinese sensors read this comment.. one day. I'm coming for you. Myself and every freedom loving person on earth will be coming for you. 

Buy it here: I paused my game to be here shirt
I paused my game to be here s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét