Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 9, 2022

Do give me a cigarette under any circumstances no matter what I say shirt

 What a coincidence. KenSyl Rowan I sincerely doubt that KenSyl, covid-19 is mostly just a mild flu type illness for most people it in infects. If there was a massive worldwide outbreak of Ebola or some other horrific deadly virus then yes, we’d probably all get wiped out by it, but Covid isn’t deadly enough to be an apocalyptic virus... it will probably mutate again and again to be more transmissible but I doubt it’ll become deadlier. Now as science has been a complete debacle as regards controlling COVID, these trivial restrictions must be eased. Let us enjoy a bit before we die. A sorry tale indeed! Eyeing Mars, unable to fight off virus on earth. Inept humans for sure! What a ludicrous and epic failure! Jawad Qamar spot on!

Buy it here: Do give me a cigarette under any circumstances no matter what I say shirt
Do give me a cigarette under any circumstances no matter what I say s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét