Thứ Năm, 1 tháng 9, 2022

I’m gonna Crumb I’m gonna Crumb shirt

 Yeaaa that sounds exactly the same. Social distance good idea but people have more than proven that they just aren't that responsible. Who said it was safe in Sainsburys or the local Tescos where on Christmas Eve I was doing a click and collect and the car park was packed and no one was queuing to go in. It was rammed and many weren’t wearing masks because it wasn’t mandated or at least enforced at the time. Those MPs are greedy money oriented and irresponsible people and trying to fool us. They are bonkers. How they can control many fools attending the festivals. If they are so certain, let them go up the high rise building and jump free fall and show us, whether they survive the fall. She has always intentionally avoided being pigeonholed into one side of politics. 

Buy it here: I’m gonna Crumb I’m gonna Crumb shirt

I'm gonna Crumb I'm gonna Crumb s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét