Thứ Hai, 19 tháng 9, 2022

I’m just so Elfin cute Christmas shirt

 Good. What happened to her was over a decade ago and she has gotten better since. The fact her father can control who she can see bothers me. She should be free to meet up with friends at 39 without being grounded for it afterwards. That bothers me so much. The fact he can control every aspect of her life is ridiculous. She should be free at 39 not being held a prisoner Oh no, we’re all going to become mutants! We’re all doom! If the first Covid strain doesn’t get you each subsequent mutation will just get more potent until ... boom! The more I look at the news on the BBC the more anxious I get! What am I going to do? The only safe and logical result is to ... stop watching and listening to the news! Problem resolved, life turned back to normal. Hit the reset button! Get your life back! What ever you feed your mind constantly with you become! 

Buy it here: I’m just so Elfin cute Christmas shirt
I'm just so Elfin cute Christmas s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét