Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 9, 2021

You can’t scare me I’m a retired Nurse I’ve seen it all Halloween shirt

 Mr. Golijov's recent awards include two Kennedy Center Friedheim Awards, the Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center's Stoeger Prize for Contemporary Music, and the BMW Prize of the Munich Biennale. He has received commissions and grants from, among others, the Tanglewood and Oregon Bach festivals, the Guggenheim and Fromm foundations, and the National Endowment for the Arts. The Riverside Symphony commissioned Jonathan Harvey, which marks the second Koussevitzky award for Mr. Harvey. His first commission, Timepieces for orchestra, was completed in 1988. Mr. Harvey was born in Sutton Coldfield, England, in 1939, and he attended St. John's College in Cambridge. Later, at the urging of Benjamin Britten, he studied composition with Erwin Stein and Hans Keller, which provided him with a profound understanding of serial technique. After completing his Ph.D. at Edinburgh University in 1964, 

Buy it here: You can’t scare me I’m a retired Nurse I’ve seen it all Halloween shirt

You can't scare me I'm a retired Nurse I've seen it all Halloween s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét