Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 9, 2021

Witch my broom broke so I became a Librarian Halloween shirt

  Because of the wide range of Washington's interests, activities and correspondents, which included ordinary citizens as well as celebrated figures, his papers are a rich source for almost every aspect of colonial and early American history. The collection is organized into eight parts that will be published successively through 1999. This project is funded by Reuters America Inc. and the Reuter Foundation. Among the highlights of the letters are one that George Washington wrote to his mother, Mary Ball Washington, on July 18, 1755. In it, he describes a battle with the French and Indians at Fort Duquesne, Pa.: "I luckily escaped without a wound, tho' I had four bullets through my Coat, and two Horses shot under me. ... I was not half recovered from a violent illness that confined me to my Bed, and a Waggon [sic], for above ten Days." 

Buy it here: Witch my broom broke so I became a Librarian Halloween shirt
Witch my broom broke so I became a Librarian Halloween s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét