Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 9, 2021

I got my PhD from Youtube university shirt

  Mr. Rouse's many honors include awards from the League of Composers - ISCM, the National Endowment for the Arts, a Guggenheim fellowship, the 1988 Kennedy Center Friedheim Award, and the 1993 Pulitzer Prize for music for his Trombone Concerto (1991). Born in Baltimore in 1949, Mr. Rouse has received degrees from the Oberlin Conservatory of Music and Cornell University, and he has studied primarily with George Crumb, Karel Husa, Richard Hoffman and Robert Palmer. The Brooklyn Philharmonic Orchestra co-sponsors a new work from composer Bright Sheng. Born in Shanghai in 1955, Mr. Sheng spent seven years in Chinghai province, located near the Tibetan border, performing and studying folk music of the region.

Buy it here: I got my PhD from Youtube university shirt

I got my PhD from Youtube university s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét