Thứ Sáu, 3 tháng 9, 2021

Yoda I’m going to let God fix it because if I fix it I’m going to jail shirt

  "The archive would be a record," he states, "at the end of the century, of what we choose, and of what we do with our voices and faces, when asked to say aloud a poem that we love." Individuals interested in participating may write to him at Boston University, Creative Writing Department, 236 Bay State Road, Boston, MA 02215, stating which poem they would like to read or recite and why. The Library of Congress will preserve in its unique poetry archives the recordings of those readings that the Poet Laureate selects. The Poetry and Literature Center, which administers the poetry series, is also the home of the Poet Laureate Consultant in Poetry, a position that has existed since 1936, when the late philanthropist Archer M. Huntington endowed the Chair of Poetry at the Library of Congress. Archibald MacLeish, who was Librarian from 1939 to 1944, determined the Consultant in Poetry should be an annual appointment. 

Buy it here: Yoda I’m going to let God fix it because if I fix it I’m going to jail shirt
Yoda I'm going to let God fix it because if I fix it I'm going to jail s Sweater​​​​​​​

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét