Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 9, 2021

Witch my broom broke so I became a Librarian Halloween shirt

  He studied oboe, theory and composition at Yale University's School of Music, where his principal teachers were Mel Powell, Gunther Schuller, Donald Martino and Yehudi Wyner. He has received awards from the Guggenheim Foundation, the MacDowell Colony, the National Endowment for the Arts, and the Massachusetts Arts and Humanities Foundation, among others. In 1989, Mr. Spratlan toured the Soviet Union under the auspices of the Rockefeller Foundation, the International Research and Exchange Board, and the Soviet Composers' Union, which sponsored performances of his works. He is a faculty member at Amherst College. The Orkest de Volharding of Amsterdam, the Netherlands, commissioned a new work for 13 instrumentalists from composer David Vayo. Mr. Vayo is a faculty member of the Illinois Wesleyan University, where he teaches composition, theory, and Latin American music. 

Buy it here: Witch my broom broke so I became a Librarian Halloween shirt
Witch my broom broke so I became a Librarian Halloween s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét