Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 9, 2023

Gods Drunkest driver I am sorry Martha December 19th 2007 shirt

 My heart goes out to what that poor lad went through in his life, all the way until it got so unbearable that he could no longer cope with it. This kid showed up out of nowhere and immediately began to demand money from his birth parents. He wanted help with everything from rent to food and his biological parents have their own families and had moved on. People don't owe you money or a relationship just because DNA days you're related. I’ve been following that story as next shark reported on it when he said he will sue his biological parents. To be honest, i feel like the kid was just so lost, abandoned so many times, he just needed a safe place and people who would accept him. 

Buy it here: Gods Drunkest driver I am sorry Martha December 19th 2007 shirt

Gods Drunkest driver I am sorry Martha December 19th 2007 s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét