Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2023

Detroit Lions Lions Pride since 1934 shirt

  I really think its time to have more restrictions on the jabbed because the spread atm is coming from them. No more pcr tests. Lateral flow tests at home, if anyone doesn't get paid for sick leave and they test positive at home but don't feel that unwell they will just continue to go to work. Do you think the authorities have finally realised this isn't ever going away and we have to realise its another illness we have to get accustomed to catching occasionally. And yes I do realise it affects some people more seriously than others. I personally had it just before Christmas and I can honestly say I felt bloody awful for nearly two full weeks. Hatred is such a sad thing.

Buy it here: Detroit Lions Lions Pride since 1934 shirt
Detroit Lions Lions Pride since 1934 s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét