Thứ Năm, 7 tháng 9, 2023

Biden Zombie I was going to be a liberal for Halloween but my head wouldn’t fit up my ass shirt

 It just tells me you must be a very deeply insecure, small person. Duane Burghard rather than deciding to lead with a comment of how we can further equality/equity you posted specifically about how good you are. This isn't about you. You talk about focusing on the actual issue but all you've done is hijack women's experience to talk about how you're so different and wouldn't possibly be a part of this. You need to realise all men are complicit and all men have a responsibility to change things. Aimée Williams oh give over. The man was merely empathising, agreeing this a horrific practice, acknowledged men are the root of this problem and expressed his anger & upset for the women who've had to suffer it. 

Buy it here: Biden Zombie I was going to be a liberal for Halloween but my head wouldn’t fit up my ass shirt
Biden Zombie I was going to be a liberal for Halloween but my head wouldn't fit up my ass s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét