Thứ Năm, 7 tháng 9, 2023

60 years of Olivia Newton John 1963 2023 signature thank you for the memories shirt

 Adam Brock , that's been noted several times here, and I don't mean to deny that fact in any way (though I would then ask the next logical question, which is *WHY* that is the case, an answer which invariably leads back to the attitudes of men in those cultures). I also do NOT claim to have some universal answer or some ultimate moral authority. Adam Brock (sorry, I hit return before I was done) ... I readily concede that there are difficult questions involved here (specifically, what the limits are and should be regarding the responsibilities of secular societies when religious and/or cultural practices are involved), but I also believe strongly that we DO have a *responsibility* to intervene when the procedures in question are unnecessary and can do significant harm. 

Buy it here: 60 years of Olivia Newton John 1963 2023 signature thank you for the memories shirt
60 years of Olivia Newton John 1963 2023 signature thank you for the memories s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét