Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 8, 2023

Dream Mr Wastaken wear a smile everyday shirt

  I told them i was extremely tired all the time and couldn't go walking. My eyes were playing up and my feet. It took 2 years for them to accidentally find out I had diabetes pretty bad. It was from a urine test for something else. I've got 70+ cancer markers in every blood test. Constant lower abdominal pains and swelling yet the drs keep fobbing me off. I had to go private for an operation and they didn't find anything in that area. I've now been waiting over a year for the next part. It's absolutely ridiculous! For years I've been fobbed off saying it's just ibs. No it's not!! I know what ibs pain is.

Buy it here: Dream Mr Wastaken wear a smile everyday shirt
Dream Mr Wastaken wear a smile everyday s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét