Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 3, 2022

Oh my Ochai Agbaji Signature Vintage shirt

 The cry that Ukrainian has now is the same as those innocent people cried in the hands of America. I m not supporting war but I think this war is an eye opener to the European to feel what others were feeling. Absolutely appalled. Something needs to be done by NATO, they are running scared incase someone else would happen. I can't sit every night & watch this anymore. It's all about money & the new world order. This should most definitely should be happening in our modern world. It's totally barbaric behavior. It's totally medevile. We in the modern world need to stand together & rid this world from this absolutely appalling tirent. Let's not just sit back & carry on seeing this totally barbaric behavior The world has got change & it has to change right here & right now. Just a question ooooo,,how souls did America killed in:::: Vietnam, Afghanistan,Iraq,and others,,,it seems it was still dark then cos social network was not advanced as today. 

Buy it here: Oh my Ochai Agbaji Signature Vintage shirt
Oh my Ochai Agbaji Signature Vintage s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét