Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 3, 2022

Groot Autism I rock to my own Rhythm shirt

 WS career is over..don't think we will see him on Graham Norton again..hope not..he was crazy to do such a thing...what was he thinking/drinking..rise above it was best to do..then confront the host later in private..but to slap in public must have been so humiliating for the host..shame on WS..his wife must have been mortified..I wouldn't want anyone to stand up for me like that...def bad news for his career...shocking really. It's clear to those with proper intuition, that Jada and Chris had an entanglement that Jada is still mad about. How could a comedian offend someone? First rule of comedy: Don't get offended, it's just word play.  We can’t normalize casual violence the way the Oscars did by not ejecting Smith from the show and theater immediately after his assault of Rock. They then allowed him to accept his own award in person on camera 45 minutes later where he gave a disingenuous, odd acceptance speech. 

Buy it here: Groot Autism I rock to my own Rhythm shirt
Groot Autism I rock to my own Rhythm s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét