Thứ Hai, 7 tháng 3, 2022

Cat I just really love ramen shirt

 Iraqi children with cancer and incurable diseases were dying by the hundreds I express my sympathy to these children and their families. I wish them to live in safe countries and be healthy. Yes, just not in the UK. After all, they might pose a security risk! Sick! We have one of the best children’s hospitals in the world and all we can take is a lousy 50 refugees!: Poland, over 1 million so far, Ireland thousands! But hey! We’ve taken back control of our borders! Disgusting! You guys in the Ukraine fight Russia on our behalf with a few guns and missiles provided by us, but don’t bother sending your women and children here for us to look after while you sacrifice your lives for us because we’ve only got room for about 50! Yet the NATO diplomats walked out of negotiations,,the negotiations that could have saved these kids. 

Buy it here: Cat I just really love ramen shirt

Cat I just really love ramen s Tank-top

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét