Thứ Năm, 4 tháng 11, 2021

Unicorn Santa hat I do what I want Christmas shirt

 Alec Baldwin knew who he was and that he was NOT the weapons expert…thats a fact…there was no safety shatterproof Perspex sheeting between the shooter (Baldwin) and the people he was aiming towards…thats a fact..many of us are keeping up with the investigation - all of the information I have stated has come directly from the sources either on set or investigating this ladies death…feel free to check it for yourself…then you too can be safe knowing it’s not just an ‘opinion‘. John Paul Harrison That's what Facebook is all about. It's the place where everyone, who normally doesn't get a voice or an audience, gets to voice there opinion to a big audience. Everyone wants to sound important and have their say. The problem is most of them, most of the time, don't have a clue what they are talking about. Just rant and rave about subjects based on nothing but their own emotions.

Buy it here: Unicorn Santa hat I do what I want Christmas shirt
Unicorn Santa hat I do what I want Christmas s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét