Thứ Tư, 10 tháng 11, 2021

I don’t have a bucket list but my fucket list is a mile long shirt

 She is a young passionate woman who fears for her and all other young people's future that this generation has condemned them to. Not all people get the chance of university education and have far better life skills than the billionaires and celebrities causing 90% of the pollution to our home world. No planet B. The education that is widely commercialized and peddled especially among the elite actually does the opposite. The wrong education can turn us into sheep. I am glad that Greta's parents knew to help cultivate Greta's critical thinking! When we are all gone, our kids will have to fend for themselves. Who better to leave the earth to, than someone like Greta. May all kids today make it their goal in life to help save our planet. Adam Mckimm it's spelled know. She has more than enough knowledge on the subject she is most passionate about.

Buy it here: I don’t have a bucket list but my fucket list is a mile long shirt
I don't have a bucket list but my fucket list is a mile long s Tank-top

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét