Thứ Hai, 8 tháng 11, 2021

I was going to be a Trump voter for Halloween but my head wouldn’t fit up my ass shirt

 We arenow a corrupt third world petty dictatorship getting more and more isolated . Who will really trust WM and BJ ? Do you deny the lies and corruption proven time and again by independent bodies which BJ over rules like a tin pot dictator? If so you must have your head in the Sahara! Khuphe Lucky lots to comment on there and I’m sure others will. One point I would zone in on is your suggestion of many dying during the world wars for sovereignty. Actually that’s part of the reason it all started - to promote peace among members. And in fact since Brexit we have seen Sabre rattling, self focus, flag waving, sunny side up nostalgia, division and even naval vessels being deployed. Which to me shows the biggest benefit of the EU seldom pointed out. Sean Mccarthy BJ going back on his treaty which he drew up and committed to and signed while knowing he would and could never stand by it. 

Buy it here: I was going to be a Trump voter for Halloween but my head wouldn’t fit up my ass shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét