Thứ Ba, 16 tháng 11, 2021

Tech support I’m here to delete your Cookies ugly Christmas sweater

 This is a news article by our British national broadcaster, funded by British taxpayers, about a concert that was organised by British artists and performed in Britain to a live British audience. This is as lame as when John Peel was on stage with him, pretending to play the mandolin. Should have been Jacko from the band Lisdisfarne. The actual guy playing the mandolin. Thought the mandolin was a big part in Maggie May. Only an opinion. Let's make two columns full stop in the first column put down the amount of attacks in Europe up and elsewhere in the name of Christianity. In the second column put down amount of attacks in the name of Islam. I think I'll leave it there. I don’t want to see this despicable mans face smiling at me on my social media, no amount of mental suffering or mental health can condone what he attempted to do to innocent people.

Buy it here: Tech support I’m here to delete your Cookies ugly Christmas sweater

Tech support I'm here to delete your Cookies ugly Christmas sweater Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét