Thứ Hai, 22 tháng 11, 2021

From this point on I plan to treat people exactly how they treat me some will be glad others should be scared shirt

 Weird the comments that claim this is Adele being a diva etc - noone said he had to love her music: he got paid to travel halfway across the world to interview someone about their new album as a journalist. He didn't even listen to an hour-long album. It's nothing to do with Adele, it's to do with a hilariously inept journalist. "I'm sorry. I only got the assignment yesterday. I've been feeling depressed lately and just didn't think I could handle a whole album of your music at one sitting." Shash Lerilegs so you think it's acceptable for reporters to discuss subjects they know nothing about? He flew thousands of miles to interview Adele about her new album. What was he going to talk about when he had not even listened to the album? Shash Lerilegs Let me tel you, as a journalist: you definitely gotta read/watch/listen to what you’re discussing to do a good job.

Buy it here: From this point on I plan to treat people exactly how they treat me some will be glad others should be scared shirt

From this point on I plan to treat people exactly how they treat me some will be glad others should be scared s Ladies t-shirt​​​​​​​

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét