Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 8, 2021

The Devil whispered to me I am coming for you I whispered back bring beer shirt

 Wole Soyinka, Woodruff Professor of the Arts at Emory University, is a Nigerian poet and playwright who staged his first plays at the Royal Court Theatre in London and received a Nobel Prize in 1986 in literature for his work on the mythology of his own Yoruba tribe. His plays include The Lion and the Jewel (a comedy) and The Swamp Dwellers (a serious philosophical work); and his books include The Interpreters, and Season of Anomy. James Turner, founding director of the Erasmus Institute at the University of Notre Dame, coordinates deep scholarship on contemporary issues and the history of higher education in the United States and heads a program that supports studies in Catholic intellectual traditions and research from other Christian traditions as well as from Jewish and Islamic ones. Mario Vargas Llosa, formerly a presidential candidate in Peru, is a gifted historical novelist who was the first 20th century Latin American writer to be elected to the Spanish Royal Academy.

Buy it here: The Devil whispered to me I am coming for you I whispered back bring beer shirt
The Devil whispered to me I am coming for you I whispered back bring beer s Ladies t-shirt​​​​​​​

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét