Thứ Bảy, 14 tháng 8, 2021

I gotta stop spending money like I sell Dope shirt

 105-304, 112 Stat. 2860 (1998), amended the statutory license in section 114 of the Copyright Act (Title 17, U.S.C.) for the public performance of sound recordings via digital audio transmission, and established a new statutory license under section 112 of the Copyright Act for the making of ephemeral copies of sound recordings. The DMCA also directed the Copyright Office to establish regulations that require digital audio services eligible for the amended section 114 license and the new section 112 license to give copyright owners of sound recordings reasonable notice of the use of their works and to maintain records of use and make them available to copyright owners. The office published a notice in the Federal Register proposing such regulations and sought public comment. Following publication of this notice, the office extended the original comment period to April 5, 2002, and the reply period to April 26, 2002.

Buy it here: I gotta stop spending money like I sell Dope shirt

I gotta stop spending money like I sell Dope s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét