Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 8, 2021

Grinch shhh my coffee and I are having a moment I will deal with you later Halloween shirt

   The Edison Laboratory Collection documents the experiments and operations of the famed inventor's laboratory in West Orange, N.J., from the turn of the century through the mid-1920s. Included is original 35mm nitrate footage of Edison's efforts to assist the War Department during World War I, educational films on the development of the electric light, as well as Edison celebrating his 75th birthday, talking on the radio, and meeting young protégées. Pioneering anthropologist Margaret Mead used film extensively as part of her research. The Library holds the full record of her ethnographic work -- field notes, manuscripts, photographs, and films -- and will now preserve the footage she and husband Gregory Bateson shot in Bali from 1936 to 1939. The Pew Charitable Trusts support nonprofit activities in the areas of culture, education, the environment, health and human services, public policy and religion. 

Buy it here: Grinch shhh my coffee and I are having a moment I will deal with you later Halloween shirt

Grinch shhh my coffee and I are having a moment I will deal with you later Halloween s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét