Thứ Năm, 19 tháng 8, 2021

I was taught to think before I act so if I smack the shit out of you rest assured I’ve thought about it and I am confident in my decision shirt

 Mr. Swann's original purpose was to compile a collection of original drawings by significant humorous and satiric artists and to encourage the study of original cartoon and caricature drawings as works of art. The Foundation's support of research and academic publication is carried out in part through a program of fellowships. The Swann Foundation awards one fellowship annually (with a stipend of $15,000) to assist ongoing scholarly research and writing projects in the field of caricature and cartoon. The Caroline and Erwin Swann Foundation for Caricature and Cartoon, is guided by an advisory board composed of scholars, collectors, cartoonists, and Library of Congress staff members. Its activities support the study, interpretation, preservation and appreciation of original works of humorous and satiric art by graphic artists from around the world. 

Buy it here: I was taught to think before I act so if I smack the shit out of you rest assured I’ve thought about it and I am confident in my decision shirt
I was taught to think before I act so if I smack the shit out of you rest assured I've thought about it and I am confident in my decision s Ladies t-shirt​​​​​​​

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét