Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 5, 2020

Pitbull I’ve decided I’m not old I’m 25 plus shipping and handling vintage shirt

How can we get their expertise? Too many Americans have been lost already! I couldn't care less about trump's political mess! I care about our lives! It so sad knowing the choose wealth over others' life I look around see desolation on our culture it grieves my heart deep down it does matter were. We from people need to vote this wicked out.Dr. Fauci is a sensible man who knows his stuff based on science & in the end when he’s proven to be right bet he won’t even say “ I told you so! ”Because he’s pissing people off with his double talk and his two faces. The guy has a secret agenda. I’d fire him. Fauci should just appear with someone who actually listens and follows facts. He's better off sharing the stage with Governor Cuomo during his daily COVID briefings. It's apparent that Dr. Fauci is not attending because he doesn't agree with what the President is doing and saying, or Trump is afraid Dr. Fauci will be ask questioned by reporters.

Buy it here: Pitbull I’ve decided I’m not old I’m 25 plus shipping and handling vintage shirt
HomePage: Temerchan 2020 Top Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét