Thứ Ba, 12 tháng 5, 2020

Daddy of ballers shirt

No thanks he's NOT going anywhere Trump is Done he can't even answer a reporter's simple question and how is he gonna win a debate against an experienced candidate. I didn't vote for him and I don't support him but that's what they said last time and look how that turned out. don't worry AOC is there to carry that torch. And it's scary that there are so many who wanted him to be President. Scary that there are so many who want a Democrat for President Hi how are you doing, sorry for infringing on your profile, don't really wanna send you a friend request without your permission, you may think am rude haha I would love to be a friend to an angel like you, can you send me a request or inbox me, will be waiting to hear from you. God bless you. B.S. Bernie and Hillary are one and the same. That can't accept nobody wants them. And all of 12 hours old. Yep, it's a fake profile. I only friend people I have met in person and have known for years.

Buy it here: Daddy of ballers shirt
HomePage: Temerchan 2020 Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét