Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 5, 2020

Heaven don’t want me and hell’s afraid I’ll take over shirt

This was supposed to be done before Trump took office, your media washed morons. Finally, people who know, experts, are coming forward. Now, will people see that Trump is like a malignant tumor? Jaime Stirling. I thought you were an educated party? CNN knows 90% of their clones never read the article just the inflammatory header. Sorry, Jamie you again made a fool of yourself. Stop trying to excuse Trump’s failures. And he knew action was needed in Fall 2019 with results from the Crimson Contagion drill. He STILL failed to prepare! Jaime Stirling. Uh, no. I read the entire article. You need to take a critical reading course. The POINT of the article is that TRUMP failed. Jamie got it right. You didn’t. I actually listened to Bright and Bowen.

Buy it here: Heaven don’t want me and hell’s afraid I’ll take over shirt
HomePage: 2020 Temerchan King Shirt 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét