Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 11, 2023

Love of my life Rick Astley signature shirt

 Boris has indeed let himself down and his colleagues and electorate down by trying to either outsmart or rely upon his eccentric “I Claudius” routine. However what is the alternative should he leave. There is nobody in the Conservative party capable and probably even willing to take on the role including standing up to the EU Nicola Sturgeon and world chaos. The Labour Party are in total disarray with a feeble leader no alternative policies or plans and the remaining parties we never hear from. I am not and have never been a Tory but look at the lies deceit that Blair who I did vote cause and whose legacy we still face. 

Buy it here: Love of my life Rick Astley signature shirt

Love of my life Rick Astley signature s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét