Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 11, 2023

Foia and find out shirt

 My opinion that's wishful thinking. If the report comes back that Boris is guilty of rule breaking of course he needs to go. But as I said in my original comment. They are all as corrupt as each other members of the oppositions broke the rules some got sacked. I wouldn't hold my breathe that we would get anyone better. I'm assuming from your comments, you did exactly all those things you mentioned. You must have been one of the "Most people". We didn't, our son's and families got COVID and were very ill. So was my sister. I dropped food off at her front door. We had to keep our distance and didn't see the Portsmouth lot for 18 months. As for Street parties we all kept to our own front gardens.

Buy it here: Foia and find out shirt

Foia and find out s Tank-top

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét