Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 11, 2023

Grinch I used to smile and then I worked at FedEx Christmas shirt

 If there is one man I dislike much more than Boris who have brought us near through Covid better than Europe or any other Country & also Brexit which is a success one man I have No Respect for is Kier Starmier he should have gone lost his title & practicing Lawyer when he Supported Jimmy Saville & bad men who Yes it will come out many more who flouted the law because there are many more guilty of the same even the accusers? Isla Turnbull this isn't party political. If Johnson quits or gets fired, Starmer doesn't become PM (in fact, many cynics believe Starmer might want Johnson to stay in office to help Labour win the next election), another Conservative takes over. All these people asking "but who else?" seem to believe there isn't a single Tory MP who could lead a cabinet. 

Buy it here: Grinch I used to smile and then I worked at FedEx Christmas shirt
Grinch I used to smile and then I worked at FedEx Christmas s Tank-top​​​​​​​

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét