Thứ Bảy, 16 tháng 4, 2022

Twitter Elon Musk oh hi lol shirt

 Have a good day, chaps. Joel Chimota Longwe omg I know the word I want to use but I would be hung drawn and quartered, so I'll keep my fingers under control. But I am sure most people who read this will know the word I want to say. Joel Chimota Longwe Stiff punishment?!? For what? Fighting against a unwarranted, brutal invasion. Does Russia expect them to simply hand over their country. We will fight for our freedom. Always. Why are some on here disrespecting this poor brave defender, defending Ukrainian sovereignty. Russia is the aggressor. Have respect for the brave man's mother and if you can't say nothing at all. A mother's pain is unmeasurable. Bern Andrea Allina effectively yes. However the guy in this article joined the Ukraine Marines a few years ago so it's not open to interpretation he is a member of Ukraine regular armed forces. My heart breaks for both him and his family. If he dies, he gave the ultimate sacrifice as human. He fought for a cause, he put his life on the line for the good of others. 

Buy it here: Twitter Elon Musk oh hi lol shirt
Twitter Elon Musk oh hi lol s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét