Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 4, 2022

Sloth touch my coffee I will slap you so hard even google won’t be able to find you shirt

 Finland and Sweden should not join NATO because Russia doesnt want them too. Am I seeing a pattern of bullying here, and an I want so I will have mentality. The people of Russia look what you have brought on yourselves, and the rest of the world look at what you need to avoid. Looking at Russias current performance I would strongly suggest we send them a video with footage of NATO live firing exercises. Why is Russia performing so badly against a bunch of "farmers" yet threatning the world? Malcolm Busby Russia is always playing the victim and bullying others. A moose farts in the Finnish forest and Russia takes it as a provocation. It's a clown country. They'd be nothing if they didn't have nukes. Well, they ”predicted” that they would bulldoze through Ukraine in a few days. So, from the Russian point of view it was a quite ”unpredictable consequence” that the war has taken so long and Ukraine could still be fighting back and resisting Russian invasion. 

Buy it here: Sloth touch my coffee I will slap you so hard even google won’t be able to find you shirt

Sloth touch my coffee I will slap you so hard even google won't be able to find you s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét