Thứ Năm, 18 tháng 3, 2021

You can’t tell me what to do you’re not my daughter shirt

 The second film will explore the impact of the Civil Rights Act and will feature interviews with Taylor Branch, author and historian; U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg; U.S. Rep. John Lewis, a leader in the Civil Rights Movement; and Risa Goluboff, professor of law at the University of Virginia. “The Civil Rights Act of 1964: A Long Struggle for Freedom” is made possible by a generous grant from Newman’s Own Foundation, with additional support from History for both audio-visual and educational outreach.

Buy it here: You can’t tell me what to do you’re not my daughter shirt
HomePage: 2020 Temerchan Best Shirt 

You can't tell me what to do you're not my daughter s Ladies t-shirt











Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét