Thứ Sáu, 26 tháng 3, 2021

Sorry I’m late I was drinking beer shirt

  Exhibition directors from the Library’s Interpretive Programs Office are Betsy Nahum-Miller and Carroll Johnson. In 2009, the Music Division of the Library of Congress acquired archival materials from The ASCAP Foundation. The collection contains video and audio materials, photos, scores, documents and artifacts relevant to the rich history of ASCAP and its members as contributors to American culture. The Music Division holds the world's largest music collection, with more than 21 million items. Particular areas of strength include opera (scores and librettos), stage and screen musicals, chamber music, jazz and American popular song. 

Buy it here: Sorry I’m late I was drinking beer shirt
HomePage: 2020 Temerchan Best Shirt 

Sorry I'm late I was drinking beer s Ladies t-shirt









Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét