Thứ Năm, 18 tháng 3, 2021

I said I’m not gonna hurt ya I’m just going to bash your brains in vintage shirt

 Meet and Greet 10 a.m.: Opening Remarks 10:30 a.m.: Keynote Speech “The Latvian Collections Throughout the Library of Congress” Grant Harris, head of the Library’s European Reading Room 11 a.m.: Coffee Break 11:15 a.m.: “Special Library Collections for Latvian-American Scholarship: Scope and Accessibility” Panel discussion moderated by Maira Bundza, Western Michigan University. Speakers will include Ginta Zalcmane, In Search of Lost Latvia portal, National Library of Latvia; Heather McLaughlin Garbes, Baltic Music Collection, University of Washington; Elga Zālīte, 

Buy it here: I said I’m not gonna hurt ya I’m just going to bash your brains in vintage shirt
HomePage: 2020 Temerchan Store

I said I'm not gonna hurt ya I'm just going to bash your brains in vintage s Ladies t-shirt









Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét