Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 3, 2021

I’m sorry for whatever I did to make you think I give a shit about your feelings shirt

  Mario B. Mignone is a professor at the State University of New York at Stony Brook and the founder and director of the Center for Italian Studies. He also co-founded the Association of Italian American Educators. Among his many publications: “Columbus: Meeting of Cultures” (1993) and “Italy Today: Facing the Challenges of the New Millennium” (2008). “Explorers Emigrants Citizens: A Visual History of the Italian-American Experience from the Collections of the Library of Congress,” a 320-page hardcover book with more than 500 images, will be sold for $55 in bookstores nationwide and through the Library of Congress Shop, 10 First St. S.E., Washington, D.C., 20540-4985. 

Buy it here: I’m sorry for whatever I did to make you think I give a shit about your feelings shirt
HomePage: 2020 Temerchan Best Store

I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you think I give a shit about your feelings s Ladies t-shirt










Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét