Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 7, 2020

EMT Be nice to me or I may circle the block a few more times shirt

But what is there to understand? He MIGHT have been dropped because of the color of his skin? You are not getting it. The article is based on assumptions and hearsay. You can't learn from that. What are you going to put on the statue 'Here stands Jack Leslie who nearly played for England but might have been dropped because of his skin color?' We don't know that for sure. Which is the point I am making? If he wasn't any good, he wouldn't have been considered in the first place. My grandad was his teammate there were some people trying to get him in the team just to prove a point the FA said no, it’s merit-based. don't know maybe the same place this country has hidden its racist past so it's hard to find anything a black person or anyone of color has done great. who do we have to thank for that?

Buy it here: EMT Be nice to me or I may circle the block a few more times shirt
HomePage:  Temerchan 2020 Trending Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét