Thứ Năm, 18 tháng 6, 2020

I’m not a mama bear I’m more of a mama paw like I’m pretty chill but I’ll kick you in the face if you mess with my dog shirt

Resisting arrest is not a crime punishable by death. Running away from the police is not a crime punishable by death. GOOD police know how to apprehend suspects without the use of deadly force. stealing a taser is the cause. Turning and firing a taser in an attempt to immobilize and kill an officer is the cause a taser is not a deadly weapon plus a GOOD cop wouldn't have had his taser taken anyway. lmao. Wow. A good human being wouldn't have assaulted a police officer ( a human being), stolen anything, or attempted to further harm anyone. Do you also support his prison time for beating his kids? This whole movement to tear apart our Rights and Wrongs in this country is way out of hand. If it’s a free for all you want without laws you are going to be sadly disappointed in the outcome. Without DISCIPLINE you will have ANARCHY!

Buy it here: I’m not a mama bear I’m more of a mama paw like I’m pretty chill but I’ll kick you in the face if you mess with my dog shirt
HomePage: 2020 Temerchan King Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét