Chủ Nhật, 12 tháng 7, 2020

You don’t have bigger balls than me mine had to be put on my chest to avoid chafing shirt

 Sorry to say this but I'm very lonely on my Facebook please can we be friends? Hello friends I know it is not my right to speak about your privacy but I need your support to stand by my side for the sake Millon's family and children A small donation will make a difference Please donate if a little open link thanks if possible like and sheer waste of money going to the wrong people. How much to the Tory backers and how much to companies that bid properly for them, not a boost its an unnecessary expense because of a Brexit no-deal BBC govt propaganda. It's called "reporting". They haven't given any opinion or spin on it. They've reported what the government has said. you think the BBC is ‘pro Brexit’? That can only be the words of a hardline Europhile extremist so does 48 percent of the British population apparently. The other 52 percent seem to have a problem with reality.

Buy it here: You don’t have bigger balls than me mine had to be put on my chest to avoid chafing shirt
HomePage: 2020 Temerchan Top Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét